Who We Are
Our Mission Statement
Our Vision is to be the most successful Arts Venue in the world.
To Enrich, Engage and Entertain By
• Presenting the very best in the performing and visual arts in a local, regional, national and international sense and with a strong emphasis on learning, inclusion and diversity
• Promoting L S Lowry as an artist of international stature, relevant to the 21st century, making The Lowry galleries a destination for enjoyment and study of his art
• Appealing to and generating visits from a broad range of attendees, serving our locality and developing new audiences
• Exploiting our unique combination of visual, performing and architectural expression and celebrating the heritage demonstrated by our location
• Providing good value – being financially prudent and seek value in all our transactions
• Recognising the value of all our staff and contributors, celebrating diversity and inclusivity and helping everyone meet their potential
• We are honest with ourselves and others, respecting everyone who works in or uses The Lowry. We enjoy the eclectic mix of artistic opportunity The Lowry offers and reach out to help others get the most from The Lowry too
• We are ambitious to be the best, and are always looking for innovative ways to be so
• We work hard to succeed and to make sure visitors enjoy their Lowry experience
• We are always learning, because that’s the best way to meet our potential and have fun!
Click and view below our interactive Annual Review, which includes videos.