Corporate Social Responsibility
As a registered charity (no 1053961) The Lowry is deeply committed to its local communities, and each year engages with over 30,000 people from all backgrounds through our groundbreaking participation, learning and vocational training programme. To find more about our work click here.
Demonstrate your commitment to the local community and enhance your reputation by supporting our Community & Education programme. We will work with you to match you to a project that really excites you. Just some of the opportunities include:
• Supporting our work with young people who are not in full time education or employment through the Salford Young People’s Initiative
• Supporting specialised projects with grassroots community organisations and at-risk groups
• Become our official Schools Partner – support our schools workshops, resource packs and TAP, our Teachers Advisory Panel for Salford
• Support our work nurturing young talent through The Lowry Young Actors Theatre Company and our Dance Ambassadors scheme
• Support lifelong learning, and free adult participation activities, from afternoon tea dances to art master classes
You can also support our ongoing engagement with the local community by becoming a CSR member and benefit from receiving workshop places and theatre tickets for the local schools of your choice.
There are four levels of membership and benefits: