The Perfect Present for Lowry Lovers
You can buy any of our Friends memberships as a gift.
You can request that the Friendship Welcome Pack be sent to you, so that you can give it to the recipient personally, or we can personalise the welcome letter for you and send it, together with the membership card, straight to the new member. The choice is yours.
Call The Lowry on 0161 876 2162 or download a sign up form: Gift_Friendship.pdf
Friends Terms & Conditions
All Friends will be sent advanced notification of shows and priority booking information by email. If you do not have an email address, we will endeavour to send priority booking information by post. Friends will also receive e-newsletters 3 times a year.
As a Friend of The Lowry you must adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- During the priority booking period, a maximum of 8 tickets per performance can be purchased
- If additional tickets are purchased during the priority booking period, The Lowry reserves the right to recover and refund them.
- During the public on sale period, standard terms and conditions of sale apply.
The Priority Booking period is defined as follows:
- 7 days priority booking on Season Brochures (3 times a year) and at least 1 day's priority booking on shows announced mid-season
- On rare occasions priority booking may not be possible due to contractual arrangements. However Friends will still receive advanced notification of tickets going on general sale.
- You are able to exchange your tickets for another performance of the same show for free.
- Please note you can only make one exchange per show. If the performance you want to exchange to is sold out, we are unable to offer ticket refunds.