- The Lowry Information
- Access At The Lowry
Access At The Lowry
The Lowry is an accessible venue and we have a range of facilities to meet visitors' requirements.
The Lowry welcomes all visitors regardless of their disability and strive to meet all individuals needs where possible. We have been awarded a Silver award from Attitude is Everything for our dedication enabling access to the venue.
Our friendly front of house team are always on hand to help with assistance during your visit.
We welcome access and assistance dogs.
The Lowry website is fully accessible and features BrowseAloud. Browsealoud adds speech, reading and translation support, facilitating access and particpiation for those people who need support reading print, dyslexia, low literacy, mild visual impairments and those with English as a second language. To use this feature, simply click on the grey ear logo located in the footer.
More than 7,000 websites use BrowseAloud, so once you have it on your device you can listen to all of these websites too. For more information, please visit www.browsealoud.com.
If you would like to speak to someone about access at The Lowry please contact our dedicated access line on 0161 876 2183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our dedicated access team will endeavour to contact and meet your needs as quickly as possible but within 5 working days.
To keep up to date with all the latest accessible events at The Lowry, join our mailing list by emailing email@example.com.
Types of Accessible Events at The Lowry
- Audio Described Performances
- Audio Described Gallery Tours
- BSL Interpreted Perfomances
- BSL Delivered Gallery Tours
- Baby Friendly Performances
- Captioned Performances
- Dementia Friendly Performances
- Relaxed Performances
Tickets for Accessible Events at The Lowry - join the access requirements register
Booking Tickets For Accessible Events At The Lowry
- There are wheelchair spaces in all of our theatres. Our friendly Box Office staff will advise you on the best places to sit and will also accommodate requests for aisle and entrance level seats where possible.
- If you would like to book your tickets online, you can register free for online account which will give you access to the relevant discounts. If you would like to be set up with an account, please contact our dedicated access line on 0161 876 2183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately we cannot offer free tickets online so if you require a free personal assistance ticket, please contact Box Office on 0161 876 2183.