- The Lowry Information
- Mobility Access At The Lowry
Mobility Access At The Lowry
If you have mobility needs, The Lowry is dedicated to making your visit as comfortable and easy as possible. Whether you use a wheelchair or need extra support walking, you should have no problem making the most of our facilities.
The Lowry is an accessible venue.
- The Lowry has step-free access to the box office, toilets and performance spaces and galleries from the street.
- Passenger drop-off point immediately in front of The Lowry
- Automatic doors
- Lift access to all floors
- Large public areas and wide access routes
- Lowered Box Office counter
- Accessible toilets on all floors
- Moveable tables and chairs in our restaurant, cafe and bar.
- Three wheelchairs to hire free of charge, which can be booked through the Box Office.
There are wheelchair spaces in all of our theatres. Our friendly Box Office staff will advise you on the best places to sit and will also accommodate requests for aisle and entrance level seats where possible.
Explore The Lowry before you visit by using our interactive and virtual tour video designed by Access Social.