- The Lowry Information
- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The Management reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised cast and programme; not to admit latecomers until the interval; to refuse admission; to provide alternative seats to those purchased of the same or greater value.
2. Tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not purchased as any form of business or commercial activity. All tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone at a premium or otherwise. Resale or attempted resale is grounds for cancellation without refund or notice.
3. The Lowry/Quaytickets are members of STAR ( The Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers). To avoid falling victim to rogue ticket sellers, ticket buyers should always buy their tickets from an authorised vendor. Ticket that are purchased from unauthorised outlets may be cancelled and customers will be refused entry to the event.
A list of STAR members is available at www.star.org.uk or by phoning the STAR helpline (01904 234737).
5. All tickets booked by phone or online more than ten days before an event will be posted out. All basket purchases are subject to a £1.50 transaction fee which we charge to facilitate the fulfilment of your order and to cover the administration costs and overheads associated with each ticket sale. For all tickets booked ten days or less before an event, will have to be collected from the box office in person and the postage fee will not apply.
4. Use of photographic, sound recording and mobile communications equipment is forbidden.
5. Patrons must state discounts they are entitled to at the time of booking, as they cannot be applied retrospectively and are subject to availability.
6. When processing your booking the Box Office will ask your name, address, email address and telephone number. This information may be used to keep you informed of forthcoming events at The Lowry with your agreement.
7. The Lowry reserves the right to refuse admittance to any patron, including unaccompanied minors. For family and children’s shows where there is a ‘babes in arms’ policy in place, patrons will be issued with a complimentary ticket for any under 2-year olds – who will be required to sit on the knee of a paying adult. If the production does not have a specific babes in arms policy, children under two will not be permitted to any performance.
8. Productions do not always contain live music.
9. All information correct at time of going to press.
10. Up to £1 of the ticket price paid for certain shows goes to The Lowry Building Improvement Fund
11. Patrons are to note that reservations are only kept for a maximum of 12 weeks (for shows 6 months or more away) and for 6 weeks (for shows less than 6 months away). Immediate payment is required for all shows less than 6 weeks away. All payment methods must be cleared at least 10 days prior to the show date.